Fairline Weekender MkII

The place for Fairline discussions!
  • Advertisement

Fairline Weekender MkII

Postby Pete » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:58 pm

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have recently purchased "Sans Souci" a 1984 Weekender MkII and am looking for some odds n sods including; Rubber seals and outer gaskets for all windows, a new front screen for the cabin and rubbing strake for the hull and swim platform (hopefully that will fit within the existing aluminium strip)! In a perfect world I would like to replace all decals and stripes as near as possible to the original silver and dark-blue - can these be obtained from Fairline? That apart its elbow grease provided by yours truly and the first mate/ come galley slave (Karen).

If you have any ideas, contacts or leads I would welcome the advice.

Thanks.

Pete (& Kaz)
Last edited by Pete on Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete

Boat: Fairline Weekender MKII

Postby admin » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:25 pm

Hi Pete,

For the decals try http://www.boat-names.co.uk or email malcolm@graphicinnovation.com. Please mention Fairline Owners Club.

Regards, Pete
admin
Site Admin

Postby Dog » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:51 pm

Hi, hope you get as much pleasure from the weekender as I have from mine!!!! I got my replacement window rubbers from Wilks in Tollesbury, Essex. They should also do a rubber section for your rubbing strake as well.

I replaced the decals using Holt 'Boatstripe' They do various colours, I used dark navy and silver. If your ever interested Ive also got a blue camper canopy with about 9 month use on it (fits original hoops)

Best of luck, and I may well catch up with you in the future!!!

Brian.
Dog

Boat: Fairline 21 weekend

Return to Fairline Forum