The place for Fairline discussions!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:46 pm
- Location: Fairline Sprint 21
I would just like to know if anybody visits this forum (apart from 'admin' users) ?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:48 pm
The forum receives about 20-30 hits a day (not all me I hasten to add). I like to think that it's quality not quantity!
Please also remember that the site only went live earlier this year.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:15 pm
- Location: Sprint w/4.3GXi
kevinhandley wrote:I would just like to know if anybody visits this forum (apart from 'admin' users) ?
Hail fellow Sprint owner!
Yours is an old post, not sure why it came to the top but yes, I do visit....
Where do you keep your Sprint?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:42 pm
- Location: Fairline Weekend
I pop in now and again
dont have a sprint though, i've got a
all the best,Nige'
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:15 am
- Location: Fairline Targa 39
I just joined the club today so at least the membership has gone up! Some interesting topics, but perhaps the majority of Fairline owners have enough money to get their problems sorted by someone else!
Anyway, i'll certainly be looking in from time to time.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:02 pm
- Location: Targa 27
Hi all, I am also a new member, I tend to look in most days at the new posts, but as of yet not had any comments to make.
Great site though and looks like a wealth of information and knowledge available.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:16 pm
- Location: ph42, sq58, sq58, sq78, now sq78HT
Yup, I look in every few days
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:32 pm
- Location: Fairline Targa 48
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 10:59 pm
- Location: Just sold Corniche
Not only do I visit the site I also sold my Corniche through it last year!