FARILINE TURBO 36 DUE FOR SALE

TurboRoss

FARILINE TURBO 36 DUE FOR SALE

Post by TurboRoss » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:05 pm

If you've been reading my posts on here you'll know that I've spent the last 2 years completely renovating a 1990 Fairline Turbo 36. Its been gutted and fully re-fitted to a lovely standard, and any shoddy old fittings have been replaced and upgraded making it a really nice boat indeed.

Only top quality fabrics and furnishings have been used.

The renovation has been from top to bottom, I have a full list. Ive got maybe a week left to finish the front cabin (was waiting for roof lining to arrive) and then I will pop it on the market .

No expense spared , looks brand new inside and polished up a Lovely classic motor cruiser that is solid and has more room onboard than some new boats of a smaller size. For a lot less money!

Just take a look at my other posts under renovation of a turbo 36 - I have loads more pictures too and can send you that list anytime. She has done approx 750 hrs which is barely run in , my last boat had done 21,000 hrs

If you might be interested pop me a message through and let you know the asking price , its really good value considering the amount of work.

For example: we've removed the entire old worn out Galley and replaced it with an even better more modern Galley with all new appliances.

Engines fully serviced, loads of new parts and have all the bills to prove it. Plus generator fitted on this model.

We are not some DIY enthusiasts either its been done by a shipwright. :lol:

dodgey 33

Re: FARILINE TURBO 36 DUE FOR SALE

Post by dodgey 33 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:51 pm

what is the asking price please ?

TurboRoss

Re: FARILINE TURBO 36 DUE FOR SALE

Post by TurboRoss » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:51 pm

hi , its going for sale at £89,995, but would sell for £84,995

sounds high for a Turbo but this has been renovated fully from top to bottom

thank you for asking

Ross